1) What was the name of the man Cat Ballou shot and for whom she was
sentenced to be hanged?
-- Sir Harry Percival
2) What was the name of the film producer who took Seth away in Cold
-- Mr. Neck
3) What was the name of the book written by Baron Von Frankenstein in
-- How I Did It
4) What were the words branded on Mongo’s Ox in Blazing Saddles?
-- Yes & No
5) What is the full name of the character of Partner in Paint Your Wagon?
-- Sylvester Newell
6) What was the year which appears with “Oregon Territory” at the
beginning credits of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?
7) What was the name of the Prince of Potzdorf in The Great Race?
-- Prince Hapnik
8) What was the name of the play that student Clifford Anderson wrote in
9) What was the name of the bumbling military officer who led the small
army to invade America in The Mouse that Roared?
-- Tully Bascombe
10) What was the name of the Space Ship on Galaxy Quest?
-- NSEA Protector
QUOTES: 1 point given for each the name of the movie, the character(s),
and the actor(s)
11) 5 possible points
A: I were my father, I'd have you tortured.
B: No. If you were your father, I doubt very much if I would have kissed you.
-- The Pink Panther
-- Princess Dala : Claudia Cardinale
-- Sir Charles Lytton: David Niven
12) 3 possible points
A: "Gregor Samsa awoke one morning to discover that he had been
transformed into a giant cockroach." Nah, it's too good.
-- The Producers (1963)
-- Max Bialystock: Zero Mostel
13) 3 possible points
A: We consider ourselves bi-costal if you consider the Mississippi River
one of the coasts.
-- Waiting For Guffman
--Ron Albertson: Fred Willard
14) 3 possible points
A: You are a wise man, Professor, for someone who has not yet lived even a
-- Dracula (1979)
-- Count Dracula : Frank Langella
15) 3 possible points
A: Son, if you're only as happy as your mother and I have been... my heart
bleeds for you.
-- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
-- Senex: Michael Hordern
16) 3 possible points
A: Luther said I could learn some things from you. I already know how to
drink. -- The Sting
-- Johnny Hooker: Robert Redford
17) 5 possible points
A: Don't you think that idea is a little half-baked?
B: Oh no, Dad, it's completely baked.
-- The Graduate
-- Mr. Braddock: William Daniels
-- Benjamin Braddock: Dustin Hoffman
18) 3 possible points
A: It wouldn't be terrible at all. It would be a miracle. Not to mention
the money I'd save on epsom salts and ace bandages.
-- Little Shop of Horrors
-- Audrey: Ellen Greene
19) 5 possible points
A: Tell me the truth, am I a good actor?
B: As long as I'm working for Monumental Pictures, you're the greatest of
-- Singin’ in the Rain
-- Don Lockwood : Gene Kelly
-- Cosmo Brown: Donald O’Connor
20) 5 possible points
A: You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
B: It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.
-- Raiders of the Lost Ark
-- Marion: Karen Allen
-- Indiana Jones: Harrison Ford