Marriage--faithful, yes, though we're pretty frivolous people rather than serious.
2) What was your dream growing up?
Discovering large hordes of never-ending chocolate. This is still my dream, as it happens.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
Musical virtuoso skills--you know, hear a symphony, then play it from memory on piano; that kind of thing.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Today, an Odwalla protein shake. My braces have put me on a liquid diet temporarily.
5) Favorite vegetable?
To eat raw? Fennel is pretty great. Or mixed salad greens.
6) What was the last book you read?
In the middle of 'Codex' by Lev Grossman now.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Pierced ears, double on each side.
9) Worst Habit?
Snapping at people when stressed.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Sure! (That's only for Rich, not just anyone reading this.)
11) What is your favorite sport?
Sport...that involves chasing a ball or something, right?
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Optimist despite it all.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
(Again I assume they mean Rich.) Probably get into a lively conversation about books and TV shows and world religions and stuff. And tell him, "Hey, you're a computer guy. Hack into the dealie-bob here and get us out."
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
I suppose an instance or two of heartbreak.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I don't mind cleaning the toilet, but hate scrubbing the tub.
16) Do you have any pets?
Nope. Aside from occasional ants.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Ask if your GPS sent you way, way out of your path or what exactly. :)
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
Probably that you (Rich) were funny. I seem to recall a humorous tale about hotel rooms in Britain.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
More on the scary side.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd fix these damn teeth without these damn braces.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience, likely. Hopefully that's an either/or question.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
I lean toward bottles, but generally dislike soda.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Probably home improvements.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Lincoln Park in West Seattle.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
I want to, but have no definite reason to.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Write and read.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Not much, though more than I did as a teenager.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
People not doing what they say they're going to do.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
I'll go with "optimistic," though it repeats a previous answer.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Definitely. But I reserve the right to snicker at cheesiness.
35) Do you believe in God?
See answer to #28.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
36)(BONUS!)What movie can you watch again and again?
I suppose I ought to say "Lord of the Rings," though I haven't actually watched any of it in over a year.